the bs excuses Ive heard over the yearsBy
with all of the bs floating around about what it takes to get lean, fit, strong etc. there is just as much if not more when it comes to people wanting to get in shape. Here are a couple excuses I have heard over the years that are bs.
1) “I need to do crunches.” When people hire me to help them achieve visable abs and I prescribe a program that is devoid of crunches it puts them on an uproar. Remember you hired me for a reason. That reason was to cut the crap and show you what works. Crunches don’t.
2) “I don’t have time.” This is one that really sets me off. Every president since George Bush senior through our present day Barack Obama has found time to exercise. Are you telling me that you have less time then the past 4 presidents of the most powerful nation in the world?
3) “Its hard.” Yeah and your point is?
4) “I don’t like the way healthy food tastes.” Children eat unhealthy food for taste. Real men do things even though its unpleasant because they know what has to be done.
5) “I don’t have enough money.” Make a sacrifice. Don’t go to the movies over the weekend if you have to or skip eating out. Bodyweight training is free so no excuse there. Besides you’ll save money on lower healthcare costs.